Make Plant-based Eating Easy: Your Customized Success Plan
You’ve found eating a plant-based diet can be confusing or difficult, but you still keep trying. You like how eating more plant-based foods could decrease your impact on the planet, reduce animal suffering AND benefit your health. It seems like the right choice for you.
But then there are the cravings for bacon and cheddar, Thanksgiving dinners with mouthwatering turkey, staff meetings with sugary donuts, and pizza lunches at your kid’s school events. You see temptations and obstacles at every turn.
You’ve downloaded menu plans from the internet only to find you can’t last a week. And they sure don’t cover what to do for Grandpa’s birthday party at at his favorite restaurant.
Not to mention that it feels like everyone around you has just earned a degree in nutrition and acquired interrogation skills.
You don’t want to spend any more time in the kitchen experimenting in frustration, or extra time researching how to make it all work “in the real world” (do any of these authors even have kids or a job?). Spending another dime on ingredients for recipes that taste disgusting feels like a big waste of time and money.
It feels like you’re constantly fighting an uphill battle.
You wish things were easier.
You want the glow that comes with eating more plant-based foods: clear skin, more energy, and easier digestion.
You like that eating more plant-based foods also means you’re doing something to reduce animal suffering, and taking a step towards saving the planet.
You want to have a solid plan to eat more plant-based foods that works with YOUR life. Because, hey, you’re just tired of having to think about this so much.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You want grocery shopping for plant-based foods to be easy, with staples that work for you, so you don’t have to over-think everything.
- You don’t want your diet to dictate your social life -where you eat or with whom you visit.
- You want the ability to easily diffuse awkward social situations and actually enjoy your time with friends and family, instead of being affected by other people’s judgments.
- You want to feel light and vibrant as you transition to eating more plant-based foods, not bogged down by obstacles.
- You’re tired of “falling off the wagon” and the shame you feel when it happens (no one can successfully change their diet overnight, right?)
You’re ready to make plant-based eating part of your life, but you don’t want to make everything else more difficult along the way.
This is where I can help.
I coach people who want to adopt a plant-based diet but struggle with the logistical and social challenges of fitting it into their daily lives. I help them confidently incorporate this way of eating so they can feel vibrant, lighter, and more in line with their values.
As a result of this coaching program, you will…
- Have an action plan, so you can overcome the obstacles holding you back and focus on eating a plant-based diet
- Have a grocery list to help get you started, as well as menu planning ideas the whole family will love
- Feel more confident at social gatherings with your food choices and your ability to answer prying questions from friends, family, and strangers
- Have more time for important things in life other than what you eat since you’ll spend less time researching and preparing food.
By signing up for Your Customized Success Plan you will receive:
Your Food Profile
Once you sign up you’ll be sent a Food Profile. It’ll help you start digging deeper into the challenges you’re facing when trying to eat more plant-based foods so they can more easily be reduced or overcome. It will also help us make the most of our time together and really hone in on exactly what you need most – to make this transition easier!
Action Planning Session
During this 60 minute one-on-one coaching session we’ll review your Food Profile and determine the easiest ways to get you eating more plant-based foods. You’ll leave with several actionable steps you can start using now, so you can stop worrying about how to eat more plant-based and get on with enjoying your new vibrant lifestyle.
Personalized Grocery List and Menu Ideas
After your Action Planning Session I’ll send you a personalized grocery list, as well as menu planning ideas. These ideas will be based on your Food Profile, so you’ll love the recipes, and you’ll be able to find all of the ingredients at your local grocery store. No special orders online! On days you feel tired, stressed out, or unable to think, you already have a plan in place to make shopping and food preparation a lot easier.
Two weeks after your initial coaching session, we’ll have a 30 minute one-on-one Follow-Up Session to see how you are progressing towards your goals. We’ll tackles any new obstacles, revise the action plan as needed, and I can answer any burning questions you may have. Like the first Action Planning Session, this session is over the phone so you don’t need to worry about being anywhere but focused on our conversation.
You can finally adopt a plant-based diet with confidence knowing you can stick with it this time -and I can help you get there.
Take the next step!
Your investment: $99.
Ready to get started?
Book your session and make your payment here*. We’ll get started right away!
*Remember to click the link that appears on the page after booking your session so you can make the payment. Sessions are not reserved until payment is received.
Have questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org